Get Found Online
Do you want your business found online by current and potential customers? Follow these quick tips to get found online in web searches:
- Have an optimized website. Do some keyword research and have appropriate tags and searchable content on your website and landing pages.
- Reach local customers. List your business in relevant online directories. Some common local directories online are: Angie’s List, Bing, FourSquare, Google, HotFrog, Manta, MapQuest, Yahoo, Yellow Pages, Yelp, and many others.
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly and screen responsive. Most customers search local businesses from their smartphones or tablets.
- Be social and relevant. Engage and create shareable content on social networks like: Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Offer sales/discounts/freebies online to your loyal customers.
- Ask customers to give you a testimonial. Be found in online review sites such as: Facebook, Google+, and Yelp.
Contact Atlanta Digital Studio for assistance on getting your business online and found in search engines.